Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Books

New Book Section
In the rush before break I forgot to post about all the new books that have finally arrived at Carver. If you are looking for a good book, now is the time to stop by.  We've got additions to popular series, great new series starters, as well as stand alone novels. From Adventure to Zombies everything in between I'm sure all of you can find something to read.

We are also in the last two months of reading for the Mark Twain and Truman Readers Awards. Be sure to stop by and tell me if you finish reading any of the books on the list. It looks we are going to have some large groups for the Readers lunches. The last day to notify me you've read one of the nominees is February 25th. We'll hold the lunches the week after that. I'll post again as we get closer with more details, in the mean time keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment