Tuesday, November 18, 2008

What if a major catastrophe occured and your whole life changed?

I recently woke up after a late night reading Susan Beth Pfeffer's book "Life As We Knew It" and had to remind myself that I had electricity.

Curious?

If you have ever asked yourself what if life as we know it ended, this is the book for you. I couldn't put the book down, and when I did I had to remind myself that I wasn't living in the world Susan Beth Pfeffer creates for her main character Miranda. You'll find yourself wondering what you would do to survive if electricity was gone, food was unavailable and you didn't know if help would come.

Once you read "Life As We Knew It" be sure to pick up Pfeffer's companion book "The Dead and the Gone". It occurs at the same time as the events in "Life As We Knew It" but in a different location in the United States.

No comments:

Post a Comment